Friday, July 31, 2009

Admin Note: Taking a few days off/posting intermittently

This is just a note to let you all know that I'll be posting a little less than usual over the next few days, since I'll be moving to a new place to start grad school in a couple of weeks. Because of that, there is no Retrovideo Friday post today, though you can always go back and see previous posts if you're interested. I'm still hoping to do a music round-up tonight, but it might not happen.

Since my internet access might be limited over the next few days, I might not get a chance to do Monday's usual new music post or music round-ups for next Monday/Tuesday. But I'm hoping everything will be up and running by the middle of the coming week, and I'll resume my usual posts by then. Meanwhile, Callie (and possibly ToastyKen) might have some other posts up to keep everyone entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment