Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DJ AM's Cause of Death Released

The New York medical examiner has ruled that DJ AM's (celebrity DJ Adam Goldstein) death was caused by accidental drug overdose.

Eight separate drugs—cocaine, Levarmisole (used to cut cocaine), OxyContin, Hydrocodone or Vicodin, Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin and Benadryl—were listed in the toxicology report.  The fatal drug cocktail led to DJ AM's death on August 28 when he was found in his New York City apartment.

Seriously people, stop effing around with drugs already.  We've had more than enough celebrity proof that they will kill you eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment